Friday, August 30, 2019

Ahhhh




My cleaning woman came today and know that's not a real big deal I understand and I don't know if I shared with my readers how I a decide to go to having her come every week for two hours a visit! Before I was doing every couple weeks it was only one hour. But we decided to do the two-hour thing weekly as a project more than anything else. In the meantime I got switched to a new home health person (whom I've written a little bit about) but she's really great as well. She's the one who takes it upon herself to seek out tasks around the apartment that need be done even to the point of throwing a load of wash in to the machine as she leaves help me out a great deal on the laundromat stereo. Annette, my home health person, also washes the floor in the kitchen. The point that I'm getting to is for the first time in a great while I'm going “Ahhhh! When I enter my apartment. There's still some major pieces of work that need to be considered a that's a lot up to me as far as trying to figure out how I want to reconfigure a lot of my work area. But as far as my bathroom sleeping area and kitchen and work area things are looking up. I just hope now, and that I've written about this I haven't jinxed myself. We'll see you next week when I'll have to deal with a “sub” because Annette is on vacation for the next week. As you readers know I've had some real difficult experiences with subs. In a spasm of pro-action I even called the agency to make sure they were aware that my persons on vacation I'm good in need someone to beat my needs for the next week. I got the boss, Joe, whose help me out before and he let me know is on top of the situation and in the worst-case scenario that he finds no one then he would do the job himself and that's true! He's done this with me before and he's actually one of the best healthcare providers I've ever had.

So I'm sitting in a clean apartment I have a number of meals already made in refrigerator and the pot of coffee which I made this morning and never got around to consuming. My dining room table is still a minor catastrophe as is my drawing area and I feel fine. I have an appointment 1 October for a mini course in prediabetic maintenance and as we got closer and closer to the end of the month I became more and more anxious about how I'll is going to make this class on Labor Day. I couldn't imagine them doing a class on Labor Day and then I got to thinking really thinking a a this is August? Next week is an October 1 at September 1 I have a whole month before my October 1 pre-diabetes class. I sat back in my chair, looked at my freshly mopped kitchen floor still wearing the older of Pine-Sol close my eyes and said (Ahhh!)

No comments: