Monday, August 26, 2019

I Don't Want No Sepsis

I was up super late last night, Well, not really up I was somewhere in between I was laying in my bed listening the traffic on redwood road. My door to my patio is open all summer long are my window is and I can hear the traffic and I'm just amazed how much traffic is active during the nocturnal hours . The time is about 2:15 AM and an old friend of mine had just texted something to me, you know when the bell rings and you know something's been texted you have to make decisions that do I take the time to read this text or is it just one of 1 million that she sent out to everybody on her list or what ? It seemed a bit more personal than usual so I sent some hearts and kisses back immediately wondering if that was to informal. I didn't hear any more from her during the night but by then I was pretty much awake. My muscles are sore, I've had a low-grade headache for the last couple days I finally realized after something wrong with me that I need to get it checked out. I think I know what it is to raging bladder infection and the only thing I can do is head to my local DOC IN THE BOX and get this thing cleared up. I'm feeling lousy. I was pleased to find there was a IMC Insta care just like around the corner well to little bit more than around the corner but it's on Route 47 which is easy enough to link up since the goes into the the college where I can pick it up at and that's what I did. I'm always a little spooked in picking up a new Insta care type service, they just so overwhelmed with me in my lifestyle. My Insta care actually has a service to where you can reserve a time to when you're going to be there and they will save the space and time. I figure that I wasn't worth the energy and I just showed up. All kinds of questions did I catheterize?, Do I have a urine bag of some sort? How did I get there? Do I drive? I was debilitating, I was dizzy and I really kind of wanted just to rest. But soon they shoveled me off to a room that was big enough to handle my chair – – that was one of the things they were searching for hastily. I was so out of it I didn't even see them take my vitals and has run a temperature of 101 degrees! A great little Asian DocWas my treating physician and I really like to this kind of old-school the kind really scares you he warned me I should be careful what I had returned asepsis really easily and then I would Die! Like I said I like this guy is a take charge, kind of guy and gave me an injection right there as well as gave me a prescription which I could fill. The heavyweight around in the exam room for half an hour after the injection to make sure everything was okay and then turn me loose for the pharmacy. I got my meds and decided I would take myself out to eat at Popeyes which of course only made me miss Dianne and all her Louisiana stuff. I got to surf and turf diet Dr Pepper and headed home. I didn't have enough time I didn't really peel like I should've and so had a meltdown sort of before I got on the bus but I hit it pretty well went home and dried out. Even though I still have a bit of a hangover from the early headaches and feeling better already. I've got a score a thermometer somewhere though. The doc wants to know if I have a fever tomorrow if I do I get another shot. The hurt a little bit but not too bad. I just hope none of this will be a problem with the dental stuff I've got coming up on Wednesday…

No comments: