Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Just Pass The Gas, Bozo




Sometimes I really believe in becoming an adult, sometimes. I don't know if I like this experience but I'm going through it one of the grand issues I'm dealing with are perhaps have dealt with was my inordinate fear of the whole dental process. The paralyzing fear of oral pain caused by the dentist. As I've written in the past I would start freaking out literally weeks before the scheduled appointment of fear something happening was in the chair. But since my stenosis operations things are changed perhaps it's just the amount of medical/dental involvement which is coming to my life but I'm not afraid anymore than some would say look forward to taking care of my oral needs. The good of told me this a year ago and I would've not believed you. Perhaps it's the Dr. I have Dr. Anderson (no reference to Matrix please ) Have gotten to know this guy better than ever known any other dentist I've had. I don't know why this make a difference but it kind of does.

My appointment was for 9 AM which I figured was a good number. Even that was a little late but I had a great experience with Annette, my home healthcare person who didn't have anywhere else to go following getting me up and showered so Annette wanted to hang around for an hour and do housework/cleaning. She had a 9 AM appointment so she actually gave me an hour of work and nice she is. Anyway, I couldn't wait around the apartment much longer with nothing to do and I didn't want to get involved in anything that would take me having to pull myself away like a word puzzle, person reading so I decided just to go over to the dentist office. I was a half hour early but they took me in and put me in a room I had never been in before. We always have to be careful when they put me in a room specially a new one that we have enough room for Dr. Anderson to get around in (hey you know something funny I'm Mr. Smith It is kind of matrix thing – – that's pretty funny). I really like his staff they really like me and take good care of me which I really appreciate. I was impressed Dr. A was running a full house today all three chairs were full. The chair they put me in is actually a fourth chair that they rarely used in the back is kind of cool. I just sat back and enjoyed listening to the staff and other folks getting the drill. Cindy, one of my favorites, was told to start prepping me and she asked if I wanted nitric oxide. For some reason that I think under normal circumstances I would not but I was feeling so persecuted about my tooth and having to pay for more dental intervention they said what the hell, “yeah Cindy give me the gas”. She smiled at me and gave me a link and put the nose piece on my face and I inhaled deeply. The guesswork quickly and before long I was trying to take an image for a Facebook posting. I was impressed with what I look like with my.I did not have the flanging red hair are the oversize shoes but if the nitric oxide nose piece had been red eye indeed look like a clown. Some days you just gotta give yourself a break and today was my day for the gas, just give me the gas…



No comments: