Thursday, August 29, 2019

Dead Pool And The Slippery Sheets



My Dead Pool sheet set came in the mail couple days ago and yesterday Annette put the sheets and my bed and I was kind of excited last night when it was time to turn in but I don't know what happened or what it was but for the life of me I was having a hard time keeping my legs tucked underneath me the way to sleep. Oh, there's always a bit of a battle when I first laid down as my body gets used to a new position in my leg spasm I have to bring them up in search them and position but usually, especially when I'm tired, I'm able to get right to it get the legs squared away and get my sleep on. Last night, I wasn't in pain… I don't know. I'm wondering however if possibly the answer is the new sheets. My Dead Pool sheets. They are pretty slippery it seems anyway. Also, had a hard time working with the blankets. Now I know Annette made the bed yesterday she did a good job but I'd nearly lost all the sheets and blankets down the rabbit hole on the other side of the bed and is trying to get situated for the night. I wrestled with the sheets all night long, it felt like I didn't sleep at all though I must've slept a little bit here and there.

I don't know if this is the symptom of cheap sheets. And it's not like there used sheets or anything think there about like 23 bucks for a fitted sheet the top sheet and the pillowcase that standard I believe. Though I know is that they are slippery and I'm wondering if this somehow had an impact on me not being able to sleep well during the night. The morning was challenging that don't know if that was Halo effect from the night before. But for the second time this week something on my chair snagged on to the wooden sanctuary area keep next to my bed that I keep leg bags, phone charging apparatus power strip with all my things plugged in, catheters, slick and everything else I think that a need for the night. I think it might've been one of the bags. And if I use the bags during the night fill them with piss they are hanging on the wooden structure as well. I tie a loop on the end of the bags when I make them some I've given more length than others and I believe it's on some the long ones that they sometimes get caught on some of the edges of my chair. Fortunately, neither of the bags of urine exploded which I'm totally grateful. Earlier in the week when this happened I think I ran over the one bladder because there is no urine left in the bag when I finally got myself unhooked. The miracle is I never did find a wet spot on the carpet and there has been no bizarre odors. I'm getting good at setting me apparatus backup on its upright position and throwing the stuff back into the different boxes. On the different shelving. I would like to have a better system but for the time being sometimes you just have to go with what you got…

No comments: