Tuesday, November 19, 2019

I Think I Have Said Too Much…



Remember couple of days ago I was going on about weird dreams I was having our sensations right after waking that might be related to the dreams? I was really getting concerned about my well-being during this period of time even perhaps a bit and irrationally, but even thinking that I might be having something like a stroke are a preliminary stroke I don't know. Sadly, this was happening about the same time that I was beginning my OT regimen for the next couple weeks with Nikki. As I've also indicated Nikki is also very easy to visit with and for some reason at my last session I kind of opened up about some of these feelings I've been having, more so then I have to anyone else. For some reason this seemed so natural but I did see (and it could be just my imagination) concern in her eyes. I didn't think about it at the time but it seemed like I also noted her fingers flying over the keyboard of your laptop. These things are going down in my personal record, that record that seems to be all over IHC computer system. That always shocks me when I go to the doc and they asked me about things that I only told one person and that was another IHC professional. Oh, but doesn't really bother me in fact I'm somewhat glad that the system is so copious in detail. However, as I put distance between myself and the events causing this discussion I seem to feel that I may have overreacted. I just hope now I'm not “given the opportunity to volunteer for the trip to a good psych counselor”. Again afford to be an adult about the whole situation may be spending time with a good shrink might be worth the time and energy particularly if it's picked up by my insurance coverage. I'm certainly not going to voluntarily suggest psychological intervention at least not now. The flip things right for a couple months and see where things go.

Today was a good day. For the first time this month we had an actual Assist meeting. I of course was the only one who showed up besides David but he's the director so that doesn't count. We had a page and a half of names we marched right through them. Because none of the other participants were there we did the names in record time. I was back out on the street well before lunch hour. I want to see this artsy film JoJo Rabbit. I saw this film advertised at my Regal theater by the time I wanted to see it it was no longer there and now only screening at theaters downtown on by the Salt Lake film society, a private nonprofit group specializing “Art-house” movies. I just missed the beginning of the movie when I first inquired and had to wait a couple hours. I wandered around downtown dreaming and enjoying the downtown Ambience. The movie was a great but somewhat entertaining I'm glad that I went, I'm glad that I had the means and the opportunity to be an artsy kind of guy, at least to think I am…

No comments: