Friday, June 26, 2020

Frankly Friday




Another week down! The frequency just terrifies me sometimes about how often these Fridays pop up. I know it's silly to think that the frequency has increased, it's just my perception, but still I kind of freak out sometimes when I ponder everybody (who is still working) putting away their desks and saying goodbye to their friends for the weekend. Don't be a great summer weekend for relaxing and kicking back. (Of course I'm neglecting reality here and that a lot less people are at their desks working if they are put it away a desk there doing it at home in the spare room or just closing up their laptop that they been using to work from home). I still like the illusion of the week winding down. I listened NPR, religiously one show which is Market Place. And the guy always wishes his guests a happy weekend. I guess it's these allusions that get me by. I still like the feeling that tomorrow, Saturday is going to be different than the last five days.

I have to admit it has been a fairly productive week on my end, nothing I've done actually as much as workers of done for me. The actually finished flooring in my apartment this week and I did not have to be displaced one night. I was displaced a lot during the day but fortunately management had provided a backup apartment for me which I used only often on. The weather finally turned warm enough to enjoy some traveling on the bus going out the Costco and doing some shopping. For you regular readers I know this is nothing but rehash and that's cheap is essentially a doing anything today. Oh yeah, and talk about a consequence of the week. I got my glasses fixed and with the help of my son Mark Anthony was able to get my computer up and functional after the flooring end of the line boys left.

I was pleased this week at the arrival of a shirt that I ordered off of Amazon. I ordered a replacement horizontally striped shirt. I did not get the red one like I had but I got another white and black striped shirt – – I know makes you look like a mattress but point was/is I bought it ordered a 3 LT and seems to fit just right. Earlier this year I bought a number of T-shirts that were as big as five X! I'm wearing one today but I look okay perhaps that would be different if I walked around but sitting I can hide lots of fabric but more importantly lots of fabric can hide me. Now I'm serve contemplating ordering even more. On the downside, this week in the last two days I seem to displaced by Samsung laptop the 10.1 that I love. It's got a be around the apartment somewhere. And I've had it since Mexican Mutt and Jeff finished the floors. I'm hoping the laptop is sandwiched between two boxes or something. This weekend if I make a point of going through boxes to get rid of stuff and get stuff backward belongs I'm sure it will pop up but I got a bad feeling in the back of my mind that maybe not. That maybe it's time to consider another tablet. That would be the second one I've lost at this apartment complex sometimes things just make you wonder…

No comments: