Sunday, June 28, 2020

Suddenly Sunday



Slowly the apartment is getting back to normal in fact better than normal. The hard surface floors or delight to travel over in my power chair. The bathroom is bright with the new tile floor that it's taken me all weekend when I finally gotten most of the stuff off the table in the kitchen. It does not sound like much I grant that but for me it's been a lot. I just how ordered two more boxes I need to process and I'll be getting access to my “stick workstation” they'll be able to shore up a lot of sticks I use on a daily basis. Counting the black secretary I have in the bedroom I have about three or four workspaces that I didn't really have before. There's my computer station which is gone through some renovation today I had Mark Anthony, or and reduce electrical on the desktop so now I have a constant and steady stream of power. They got off-line yesterday and others having to do everything on the backup computer and best of all marks around the tablet. But back to normal computer and electronic wise. With the table cleaned off I would like to get to some serious cooking this week. Nothing spectacular but I did take out a pound of hamburger that I got from food bank last week and thawed it out. I was going to make sloppy Joe's today primarily because I found a can of basic sloppy Joe mix of weeks ago in my food pantry. I tried this before and what I got was a pretty bland sloppy Joe but my project was to take the can of sloppy Joe mix then add my own onions, green peppers and whatever else I can think of that might jazz up sloppy Joe mix..I'll assume of that for 45 minutes then add it to the fried hamburger. Then simmer the mess for a while. I'm banking that's going to make a pretty decent sloppy Joe. Now, I just have to get some fresh burger buns and of course the two digits for the Fourth of July.

So this begins the holiday week with the Fourth of July on Saturday. Last night there is a great wind which blew as a low front came into the area just before it got here there is an incredible fireworks show somewhere to the west of Taylorsville I watched it last night for about 45 minutes. The wind blew crazily for a couple hours and then resume this morning for a while. There's a great fire in Utah County remark lives Mark's living facility might be in jeopardy. Mark Anthony came over today and got my desktop up and running again. I'm so pleased. It's good to be a weird Fourth of July test because of the the Covid virus and everything else that causing reality to buckle up this point in time. Depending on how I feel come Saturday, the Fourth of July, I might cut me a steak, maybe Houston corn on the cob and for sure potato chips and quite possibly watermelon. Little worried about my butt but then again I'm always worried about my butt, I'll have a bit given a good scrubbing tomorrow and then apply skin saver are my famous “second skin”. Everybody, should still be doing social distancing this Fourth of July which means I won't see anybody – – though I never see anybody anyway – – but now there's a reason. And I guess that's just as good as it gets.

No comments: