Monday, March 08, 2021

Brutal Allergies?

 

I don't know if you can see the puffy eyes stuffed up nose and other classic signs of allergies


It's the warm up before the storm. Today's go to be in the 70s will be be 70° but still compared what was had that would be divine but I just can't get myself up and going. I don't know exactly if it's exactly a disease process that I have or is it just the result of the vaccination for Covid 19. Either way I'm feeling pretty drugged out and wanted to stay in the apartment even though the day looks good outside. The days overcast so the temperatures a bit deceiving, I found that out Saturday, with the wind blowing it works significantly even on a warm temperature to feel uncomfortable and at risk out in the elements. I'm doing this progressive thing. I wake up feeling pretty decent this the day progresses I seem to spiral down into some sort of a lethargic thinking. I'm trying to stay ahead by telling myself I was just situational will soon pass but also possibly whistling in the dark.


I also have a strong suspicion that what I'm sensing and going through similar to what happened last year and the year before about this time. I am thinking for the first time in my life I'm experiencing allergies. This is probably apropos because I have been short sided of so many people my life who proclaim to have allergies that I did not give them the benefit of the doubt or even understand allergies could do to a person and their lifestyle. My brother suffers from allergies. He plows on through these because he is tough and a great role model. However I remember him complaining about the runny nose sore throat watery eyes etc. etc. everything that I am experiencing now. And I have to be realistic to the fact that I live right next to a park. So whatever might be happening over there with the plants and B cell getting frisky for the spring could be drifting right over here to my apartment and quaint little life. So hopefully after spring has its event pops or whatever spring does things will settle down and I'll get on with my life enjoy the heat enveloped little freedom our short-lived spring and summer tend to offer.


I still am planning to do something with this day. I have a market news show at 3 PM that I listen to . I don't know why I like the show so much as I really don't do a whole heck of a lot with markets and the economy but the whole thing really fascinates me as well as the guy who anchors the show. I hate to miss them and when I do thankfully the radio station stores his show as a podcast. And I can actually listen to them later on or anytime for that matter. It's just a half an hour show so I could be done at 3:30 PM. If I feel strong enough I want to cross the street and visit my barber. I don't know if she's open on Mondays a lot of times they are not since they work on Saturdays. I went on Saturday but she was quite busy she had a number of other heads she had to attend to. However is is open today maybe are running get a buzz. Tomorrow I'm supposed to go downtown for my Tuesday morning meeting and men debating not now what I'm going to go or not they can live without me for a week with almost a year before. So I spend the rest of the day (if I don't go to the barber) huddled here in front of my heater watch a movie or two and wait for spring…

No comments: