Saturday, March 27, 2021

"No Music! On My Bus!"

 



It's getting closer! Each day true spring gets closer to the Wasatch front. Yesterday seem to throw back to winter with gray skies and rain even snow in some areas but today the sun rose beautiful and inviting. I had not intended on going anywhere to speak of today. I really need to start my kid letters for the month of April since I've added a couple more names to list going to try to spread the time of developing letters over a couple weeks time as opposed to trying to do them all the first day or so. But the day was too beautiful. Now to set this up a little somehow, I'm not really sure, I got a pretty good-sized wound on my left leg shin actually. I've been keeping an eye on the wound and it kind of worried me a little bit but it seemed like it was okay and I was not receiving any pains those not seeing any streaking but the skin around the wound was a little angry I mean red in color. Dianne noticed it while we were faced chatting. She was really worried because in the past I have not been to worried about such wounds and once or twice they've got very bad as far as becoming septic and such. Dianne is really worried over my health and I appreciate that. Hers is a genuine worry. For the past three days Dianne has encouraged me to get into either my regular doc or the Doc in a box space not far from my apartments. The clinic is an Insta care which is the emergency med ran by my regular medical guy/operation which is IMC. Today is so beautiful what better use of the early-morning time then to jump the bus and head down to the clinic.


I decided to forgo making any breakfast and just drop into the Wendy's around the corner. Last week I found out they had a morning menu and I'm a sucker for breakfast sandwich of any kind specially sausage , cheese and egg biscuit. As I passed the D's restaurant I noticed my neighbor's vehicle parked outside the restaurant so I decided to do a roll through and found Billie. A sausage biscuit soon turned into a full-blown breakfast (which only a part of because Billie volunteered to take the rest home until I got back from the physician). This is turning out to be a great Saturday morning. Billie was killing time to go pick up a prescription and I was killing time until my clinic opened we had a great time killing time together. But it was time to catch the bus I was not in a hurry and the sun was warm as I laid back in my chair. Finally 47 westbound trundled up and off we went. I took an instant liking to the driver, I don't know why he was a bit overweight South Sea Islander it seemed friendly under his dreadlocks. He seemed pleasant enough to me as he loaded me up and just tied me down with one set of tiedowns (which I deeply appreciated even asked if I wanted the second tiedowns and I said no I hate the second tiedowns actually I hate all of tiedowns). Secured we were off when behind me I heard someone's music device going off you know when you hear that muffled music coming from someone's headphones that they are oblivious to the fact that anyone else can hear them? I kind it tuned it out but the driver didn't. He asked once and obviously the individual either did not hear but did not care. However the music did stop but a few minutes later started again. This time the driver did another verbal warning but nothing came of it when finally the driver stopped the bus got out of his driver's seat (which is no little feat) turned around and walked past me confronted the mindless music maker telling the guy to turn the music off and this is the last warning he was going to get the next violation he was calling the cops. He was serious “there is no music on my bus”. The rest of the drive was quiet and sometimes quiet is good…

No comments: