Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Things Coming… Something Good




I don't know if I've mentioned before that I currently do not have a housekeeper and slowly by slowly my apartment is dropping into full chaos. Fortunately, my current person who does my morning program three times a week will do some basics like sweep the floor and sswifter the floor and basic picking things up. However, things like my mail random pieces of paper scraps, writing wrappers etc. are piling up. I should have the will keep things picked up that they always get you on my control.


For example it would be tots actually trying to put some order on the desk behind my computer, you know the participants get when they see me on Zoom and I'm not worried about me but the chaos behind me. I know it's pretty shallow and to worry about what people think of my living scenario but that's just me Shallow Mark – – that be the premise for a movie? Anyway, I'm seriously considering trying to find a housekeeper but the message about this the other night now they think about it? The point I'm laboring to make is that I was digging down to the bottom of my stacks of papers and I find my current wheelchair evaluation done by my occupational therapist and the DME guy who's actually going to put the chair together. I was so fascinated by the document. I must've seen this before because it with my stuff that I came away from the meeting with my two chair professionals. However I guess I really did not pay much attention to the document until today. I thought it was fascinating to see all the items that I will have on my new chair nicely documented all of one space. The only thing that would give me more information would be if the actual price followed each item. Of course that doesn't happen that probably would scare me to death (even though I'm not directly paying for the device). Perhaps the most exciting feature on this new chair going to be the elevator function which will not only assist me in attending parades and other gathering are human beings tend to left to stand in front of me but also hopefully shopping been able to reach residing on the top shelf that only now is accessed by cornering some unsuspecting walking person or when I remember to bring my hook. Close observation of other items on the list would be the possibility of ordering a larger set of motors but according to the DME guy quantum or colors no longer even have access to both motors which would give me the extra 2 miles an hour I quest for. I am trying not to get my hopes up. I don't want to be a kid again waiting for a new Schwinn bicycle only be offered JC Higgins bike. (And seriously, I grew to love my JC Higgins Flyer ). I know I will grow to appreciate whatever power chair I finally get if and when that power chair ever arrives. But there's just something about seeing the evaluation all written out in freehand that makes you think the chair is actually coming…

No comments: