Sunday, March 28, 2021

P S T

I know I'm harping on this problem, it's not even really a problem it's a problem if I let it be a problem, of not getting my stimulus check. I know if I'm patient I will be rewarded with a check in the my account at some point in the relatively near future a least that's what I'm being told by all of the people who know me that I've complained to or whined to. I don't think it's causing me post stimulus stress (PST) but I'm noticing I'm beginning to do kind of strange things. I'm beginning to do things that are sort of my character and that kind of worries me but not too much. I'm beginning to buy stuff at the drop of a hat! Like I week ago or so I thought I had lost my face mask so I immediately went to the Internet found a face mask which I love (baby Groot from guardians) and ordered in and sure enough it came in and I love wearing it all together was less than 20 bucks which I'm totally sure I can deal with especially if I get my stimulus money. Another case in point was a couple of days ago I was confronted of one of those ads that pop up on my feed. Usually I do not pay attention to these kind of things in fact the ads are an irritant and I really do wish I had a way to block them but this one caught my eye. This one was for something called complete something. It wasn't complete little dinner mashed potatoes, gravy and meatloaf. Six servings for about 18 bucks. I hate to buy anything even if I can see them on the Internet because there seems to be what I ordered but like I said, something's weirds happening to me and before I knew it I clicked on my “pay now” or whatever that app is in the next thing I know when I opened my door this morning there was a cute little box full of personal sized meatloaf dinners! Actually when I open the door this morning to fly out the door to meet my son and granddaughter for breakfastspace the box was sitting there which I left. It was only later on in the day when I returned that I grabbed a stick and pulled the box into my unit and finally got it on the table right open. Individual containers were larger than anticipated which totally thrilled me. This could actually be a real meal. The only drawback was the kind of wished it was September instead of merely April because I would really enjoy coming home from a day of meetings with it being cold and blustery outside and popping one of these microwavable dinners into the nuker space and settle back and watch the news. I will try one of the dinners this week sometime if it's as good as it seems I may order another case for the winter.


What frightens me most is that I wonder if I'm just tested the water and then when I'm sure that my stimulus is in my bank, I am going to order something big and then maybe it's all over will find an apartment full of stuff ordered off the Internet when I die and don't show up somewhere for three or four weeks and find me with all the silly little possessions garnered from my PST. It will not be pretty…

No comments: