Monday, March 15, 2021

Dream People

 



Don't you just want sometimes sit down and get to know those people in your dreams? I mean really who are the dream people? I about this a lot usually right after waking when many of those images are still fresh in my mind, before they begin to fade, loose substance, and eventually disappear except for an occasional hiccup during the day when you might for an instant return to a dream you had the night before but very seldom do you actually see the dream person.


Wonder if dreams are the ultimate alternate universe. Whole universes each of us make every night when our heads hit the pillow and hopefully come to consciousness on some distant shore of “reality”. Clearly I'm not the first one to of considered such options all the great writers have most famously Shakespeare as well as Poe . They all wrote about their dreams as was the great shrinks of our culture around the turn of the 20th century. They be are totally believed the phenomenon of dreams populated with dream people but they certainly figured something was there and Mr. Shakespeare certainly wrote about it more than most. I really like the movie Inception . Inception Was all about dreaming of what goes on inside dreams and trying to control that energy but it really wasn't about the people The movie was about a concept and the protagonist surviving were goes on inside the dreams. I'm interested in the people who populate these dreams. If remember the Matrix It wasn't necessarily a dreamThese guys are at a whole universe and all the little pod folk those amoeba like people in the capsules were all dreaming's but still not the same as I'm laboring to establish.


Of course I really like the clause I supernatural things that are easy to bring about in the dream whether it's flying or in my case actually walking, having a handgrip can be able poop by myself. But still, this is not the people that I talked to our become involved with in the dream state and they all just poof vanish when I wake. I wonder what they think when all of a sudden they're talking to me and also number longer there in the dream world. I wonder if the dream world goes on after I leave. I would sure like to think so. So many times the dream worlds like alternate universes they're very similar to what's going on in the real world but not exactly the same usually this so different that, maybe not at first but at some point you realize you're in a dream and not conscious reality. I really liked the concept from Inception Participants in the dream segments all have a little thing in their pocket stick in touch to let them know that there inside a dream and can exit should they need to. Sometimes I think that would be great in real life if life were but a dream-Merrily merrily merrily life is but a !

No comments: