Friday, August 16, 2024

MAGA an me




I was helped by a red hat today I wished I had been able to get an image) was totally amazed. I don't know why I say that people are people but I almost had a visceral pullback when I saw Trump written on top of his hat it was weird but he helped me with my chair I was stuck well across the street and trying to get in or up the driveway to a business that sells restaurant materials I got my chair High centered which is easy to do a short wheelbase like I have all the power chairs. I was struggling to get my chair some space where the wheels could touch the concrete or the asphalt but they didn't do any good until this fellow with the Trump hat stopped and helped me. I was kind of shocked because he was really nice and he seemed really intensely worried about my situation and how he could help me out. I was in no position to pass judgment and are try to figure out his social/political setting. He is going into the same building that I was so he possibly was a restaurant tour of some sort looking for restaurant tools. I was just trying to kill time before the meeting I had to attend which is a couple hours later. I had purposely come downtown for the meeting a little early so I can have lunch at my favorite German spot and then spend some time at the restaurant equipment place. I'm looking for large rocker knives and I know I've seen them at various restaurant equipment stores that I visited in the past I think one of these larger rocker knives would be just what I need to do some of the cutting that I do especially looks like watermelons and cantaloupe. Might even help with carving up beef steak and our beef roast I mean. The best knife I found in the collection there at the restaurant equipment place was maybe a 20 in Pizza knife which might be exactly what I need. It's cost was $44 which is not really a lot and I would certainly pay that for it but I want to do some more checking at one of the other places I used to frequent place called Orson Gigi's they have quite a selection of restaurant equipment. I don't need a high-end rocker just one that will do the job. If I the courage and patience I would just order some of the rocker knives or pizza knives I've seen online. I'm always shocked and amazed how many items like this pop up when I do a search. My biggest issue is not being able to really see the product until it arrives in the mail if it's not what you want you have to go through all that rigmarole to send it back. I would just like to go get it bring it back and go to work. I was not ready to spend $44 on The Rocker knife so I went back to the building where my meetings to be and just hung out there until I was time for the actual meeting. It was a good afternoon, long, tasty and somewhat productive…

No comments: