Saturday, August 03, 2024

Soulful Saturday

 Not a bad day for a Saturday. I was up a little later than usual not much but I did a good transfer into the chair messed around a little bit but not much got dressed and killed time until it was time to go to coffee with Janet. We had a good conversation some good gossip and good socialization. Later on I went up to Walmart got the watermelon, precooked bacon, tomatoes, I had taken the blue Amazon bag with me but of course I lost it on the way up to the market. So luckily I was able to watch the watermelon between my belly and my stick and so I was able to get the watermelon home on time or without incident. I didn't wait for the bus because there was another guy in a wheelchair there and so I just passed him by and end up driving all the way home I still got home for the bus passed me I'm still surprised at that. The rest of the day I spent listening to movies as I tried to clean up a little bit wash some dishes chopped up some vegetables for my concoction visit with Diane for a little bit and then just really called it a day. I did cancel my participation in any coffee functions tomorrow or breakfast I called my granddaughter and advised her I was not going to be there breakfast she was at a concert so maybe that's good she'll be up late anyway so she can sleep in Mark's in Idaho with his cousins hopefully things are going well with her I'll worry about him and his car but hopefully they get back in time or safely anyway. I am a little worried that I'm sitting on a full bowel that might drop anytime

No comments: