Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Blue Tuesday




I don't want the reader to get the feeling that I am depressed or that I'm becoming depressed but I'm just going through a little situational stuff that's just somewhat discouraging. I don't want to become a cranky old man – – even though many people think I already am I just want to have my say get on with what I want to do. The day started out fairly nice with pretty good remarks on my boxes the project I had so much issue with last week. We do this critique thing and I got a number good comments. However, when Brendan, the instructor, gave us our new assignment/task for the session choose an item from Barbie's dream machine, a couple of teapots and three or four other items. I chose one of the teapots. Right at the start I was out of my league but I pushed through. Brendan was all around helping folks who are asking him to come assist. The last couple of projects he's done for five or six assists with me even. I just kept attempting to draw my little teapot/kettle and erasing, and erasing and erasing.I thought about waving Brendan over for input but then I sort of snapped inside and just worked on my project. Traditionally in class I waited until either a bell rang or the teacher dismissed the class. Interestingly in this class a three hour and 10 minute class the other students begin cleaning up their materials and getting ready to head at 11 o'clock. I don't think the instructor likes this way doesn't really try to combat it either after all he's an adjunct. I decide to do the same thing since it takes you so long to put my stuff away put my clipboard into the portfolio. That's what I did zipped up and zipped out. Usually if I wait till the class ends formally I'm the last one out to the tasty so long and I didn't want to be that person today for some reason. I still like the class, I still like the instructor, but I'm so far behind, and I can tell I'm behind that I kind of given up and plan to do the projects and maybe Half hardly and just enjoy what time I can in my drawing class.

Drying class was enough to set the tone for the day but I decided I would go get my identification card since that's what I needed to get my new credit cards. That was a trip to the DMV. Any trip to the DMV is worth a blog and of itself by itself leave it to say that I was not told I needed to pieces of mail with my address written on. I did get a temporary which is good for six months far more longer than I need to get my new credit cards. But if the trip back sometime between now and Christmas. Then, I figured I had the time and the will I went into Best Buy to see if they could fix my phone. Long story short they could not. In fact and the purchasing another phone but because I can't remember passwords I set up years ago not used once were having a difficult time getting the information off one phone on the other. I spend about two hours on this project house getting tired and frustrated. I had a dinner engagement at 5 PM and it was getting down to 430 in the had to make a number of buses to get to the place where I was going to have dinner. I I returned the phone with the quarrels I promise of returning the tomorrow or soon to repurchase it and to put the information from my one phone to the other. The new phone is 100 bucks and it's a burner (prepaid) and it's really only need, seriously I just use a phone for some emergency situations like I take the phone to bed with me in case something happens. I even call people sometimes. But I like having a calendar right there, I like being able to take notes, listen to music and podcasts and accessing the Internet. It's not a Cadillac but I hope it's a good old for it if nothing else the to I need. I made it to the restaurant we had a nice dinner and waited for the buses to come take my friend home – – our meeting was a high point in the somewhat discouraging day.

No comments: