Monday, June 24, 2019

Nothing Much… Just Monday



Sometime yesterday I realized that I'm going into the last week of June 2019! If you count three months of summer being June July and August, then this summer is a third over how can that be? Today, the temperatures finally maybe getting back to the 80s which feels great. I should be out doing stuff but I'm hanging out in the apartment worrying about not having drawn enough for that class tomorrow. This is okay, like nothing is going to happen to me for not trying enough but just the same I want to be able to answer truthfully that I spent some time drawing this weekend. I did about 45 minutes to an hour on Sunday night. That's not enough however I need to be drawing more. My problem is I don't know what to draw. I know tomorrow we'll get some assignment for the week and that will be okay but I need to figure out what to draw on my own time. Like this weekend I found an image on my hard drive of some rock formations in southern Utah I think they're called the three sisters. I really didn't do a lot of detail I spent the time just outlining and it came out better than anticipated.

So, I want to play around with portraits and I thought that if I could find a class at this community college am going to now are at the University in animation or cartooning that would be sort of fun. What I like about this class is how it's making me actually do some drawing and the instructors very supportive which makes me actually want to draw more and that's what I need and tell I get into it big time. I don't know if that's going to happen but we'll see.

However, back to the calendar. June is basically gone. July (here in Utah has two major holidays) ensure that month to go quickly too leaving just August! There's hope that September and October may be fall like an enjoyable but I'm coming up on another year. One more year in the 60s then I shift over to the 70s what am I to do? No matter how it looks I can't turn back the clock maybe I just have to accept and be happy with what I have at the current time. I better get hustling. Have drawings to do, things to write, food to eat and people to talk to. I still have a lot on my plate to consider. I need to get rid of my wheelchair van. Maybe consider what new classes I might take continue my workout regimen and figure out some other physical things I can do particularly swimming. I wish I knew a way to do that. Anyway, I've got a figure out something to draw before tomorrow which is gone to the rest of my afternoon and most likely tonight. Perhaps, I really need to just go out and sit in the sun for a little bit just to make sure I've used up my quota sunshine for the day…

No comments: