Monday, June 17, 2019

Weekend Marks

I spent a good part of the weekend working on the project of the teapot. It's really hard I ask you may two versions more one on another large piece of paper and one in my small sketchbook. Shockingly the sketchbook came out much better than the larger attempt. I don't know what this tells me that kind of reinforces my suspicion that I work on the big pad is frustrated because of the size and my inability to reach the far portions of the art space available sigh. Today is busy and got immediate out in the community at lunchtime but I plan to spend time on the project erasing clean up the darkening lines. Still not anywhere close to what I'd like to hand it tomorrow but tomorrow's coming sometimes you just have to eat the fish that you catch that's all you got. But I'm pleased with the hours I put in the vendors to but for the best for me… Is that too selfish.

No comments: