Friday, June 07, 2019

To Draw or Not To Draw…






Art portfolio rest against the closet door I need to get to work
I'm a mess tonight. My butt hurts and I don't know if I'm doing it damage sitting on this cushion but now, it's the only cushion that I have so I'm going to have to make do. It's a Friday, I really have no obligations out today but I did go into the city at least as far as 21st South and got my tablet wiped and I actually found a cover for the tablet oddly enough it was right at Walmart I should've gone there first. I'm always amazed at how fast the days go. It's almost nighttime now and I haven't drawn my 30 minutes (were supposed to draw 30 minutes a day part of the class requirements). I don't think I'm going to be able to get to that. The portfolio rests against the bookcase mocking me wanting me to unzip it pull out the flat board and try to make the boxes. I could've done it probably at 830 this morning even 11 AM but now I don't know. Actually, the 30 minutes doesn't have to be on the assignment, boxes I just have to draw something.

I've just about finished reassigning data to the new tablet. I was pleased at how well went into the cover. There's some things about it which are bit awkward but I should be able to use it for writing which is the main reason I got the device as well is to use in texting. The goal now is to try to keep it in good condition for as long as I can. Even though I paid the $40 for the backup I don't know if I trust those guys will just have to see when the time comes and believe you me the time will come but I'm committing to the universe going to be extra careful with this tablet. Not to leave it laying on the ground, when it's in the backpack go to make sure the backpack is out of the way of where it might get rolled over. I'm going to stick identification all over the tablet so it can't be mistakenly “lost”.

Joe was over again today doing healthcare, my healthcare. I like the guy is really straightforward and I think he wants to do the right thing whatever he does… That's refreshing. I wish Dana had had time to train Joe a little bit on how my needs are met but he does pretty good but I'm doing my best to train. Joe is actually a registered nurse besides being the owner of his company. I feel quite special getting this kind of attention. This morning was a good session all things considered. I just a little bit worried about having to go now all the way to Monday before the next intervention. I do know however if I develop wounds Joe will be able to fix the wounds one way or the other.

My responsibility is get the hell off my butt which probably is the best therapy to consider but you know June, we still have two weeks to go before the longest day of the year. I can hear the sounds from the skaters across the street and the kids in the park playing and enjoying the spree summer day, I want to play too…

No comments: