Friday, June 14, 2019

Win Win



It's Friday and I know it's Friday but somehow all day I've had the feeling that it's Saturday that's okay because I love that “ah Ha” sensation I get when I realize I still have one whole day more than I thought that is such a great feeling, it's kind of like a little extension of life.

Yesterday when I came home my cushion had arrived I was tired and is really all I could do to drag the box into my apartment. I was intrigued that my durable medical provider the just agreed to have the cushion drop shipped from the factory directly to my door. I kind of thought it would take at least a week which showed up the day after he spoke to me none too soon either. My home health person this morning indicated that I might be experiencing a little skin breakdown. I actually had my home health guy unpack the cushion and place the cushion in the chair. I'm a little concerned the device seems a little small but certainly has the padding I've desired last couple months. I just hope the cushion provides enough protection that I'll be able to continue to be up during his first great days of the summer. I've ridden on the cushion this day and I thinking that my tush is feeling a bit better.

Today Joe, my current home health person and owner of the company that I use for home health services, brought by Erica someone to cover his Monday morning visit next week. He brought Erica buys to expose her to how he provides my services which I think is a cool idea. That way she knows what she's getting into a but she has to do this document, is a shock as it has to subs in the past when one reason or another my usual person could not make it. I think Erica will be fine right now will be a one time thing but who knows if it works and we should be the new person. It's nice having Joe do this work but he has a business to run and that talk too much with Joe. And why that desperate for socialization? I need to examine this then do something about my possible lack of socialization. For example, today was cleaning day, Gail came over for her two hours and I end up screwing myself by yakking my head off while she is trying to work. I mean I really believe Gail is struggling physically as it is and she does a great job which I greatly appreciate but when I'm around my talk talk talk and quickly burned through the two hours that I contract. So, I figure at $15 an hour an hour, 30 bucks a week maybe the cost of a little recreation and the trip to the market I get a cleaner apartment and some socialization. So between my home health person in my cleaning person I'm getting them fairly decent piece of socialization. I try not to think of it but that's 120 a month! But really what else am I going to do with this capital I might as well spend it on myself as to have a kicking around when I kick off.so it's a win-win everybody wins…



No comments: