Saturday, June 15, 2019

Saturday Fun





Another near perfect day weatherize. There was so good sleep in this morning. I totally luxuriated in the clean sheets put on the bed yesterday when Gail is here. Just something about clean sheets that makes sleeping in divine. However, by 7 AM I was ready to be up and at am for the day. My but felt pretty good but I was sure to put lotion on his I was not sure how long is going to be up in the chair. I intensely did not plug in my chair last night thinking I would not go anywhere today but is is listing to NPR wind itself up the 7 o'clock hour the disc jockey enumerated under the “Things To Do” section about the chock this double at the Gateway Mall downtown. I figure to myself that sense I can just drive my chair to the bus stop thing go to the train and the train drops me off pretty much at the mall have more than enough power for the day.

I actually cooked breakfast this morning but it was a great breakfast a three egg omelette and I spent a lot of time processing onion, garlic, sausage patty, spam slice, mushrooms and of course the three egg. I love the way this makes my apartment smell oh yes and green pepper. I was so involved in preparing my meal that I completely jetted food bank figuring I had more than enough food especially frozen chicken and pork. I've made the decision to hit the Gateway and the chock Festival and I was excited. I even wore my Dead Pool shirt.

Enjoyed my time on the buses of course then the train however Iis get confused on the green line on where it branches out to the airport. I got off the train way before the Gateway Mall. I cruised around that whole area just down from the mall. You know I knew this event was a fundraiser so he I should've known better to have any high hopes. As I got to the mall there were of course more and more bunches of people wandering around in a matrix denial of reality. There like 100 artists all seeming to be in some process of putting the art onto the sidewalk and of course the sidewalk was the mall the Gateway Mall. They had blocked off a number of essential streets of the mall and had the contestants right in the street which means having to find someplace like a driveway to to safely access the street. The don't have real curbs but they do have those sloping curves which makes it kind of weird when you're in a power chair. Of course people were milling around going from one drying to the next totally in my way. I had to be extra careful that I didn't run over adults and more careful that I didn't mangler crush any children or infants in strollers though there were temptations. The sprinklers on the class or functional and of course I can't believe how many families/mothers drank the kids down here to run through the free sprinklers that really is the operative word “free” this town is great for anything remotely family-oriented and free you have tons of people show up. Lots of high-end strollers and wagons – – those little red wagons with free wooden sides that kid sit in to be in my way.

Have I ever mentioned that I hate fundraisers while I do in this is so obviously a fundraiser I want to gag but I was nice. I looked interested I even took images of interesting renditions. I wish I'd gotten the better shot of “Groot”. This will in a rigorous was taking an image are doing something with the Groot I got a part of him but he was obviously my favorite.

It has been years actually since I've been to the Gateway, I was really looking forward to Hot Dog on a stick. Actually I was on my main drives partaking in the chalk Festival. I was going get the dog on a stick guess what? Dog on a stick is gone the food court is gone several dorky place as replaced Hot Dog On A Stick. As heartbroken this was enough for me to end my day at the chalk Festival. This kind of open and run into somebody I knew that that was a no go. It was a long day I got home before 5 PM but just barely actually I got home a little after four and I think about it just in time to catch the early news. The big thing is I did something this weekend. I went out and cause I socialized and it was a good day…

No comments: