Thursday, June 13, 2019

She She Where Art Thou?



I never have been a big proponent of maximum-security to your computer system which is one of the biggest reasons for my frustration with layer upon layer of security on my files. I don't know what's happened recently I thought it was my switchover to new pieces of technology i.e. Tab A and my cell phone. I thought this was because perhaps the universe of the Internet saw that I had gone to using new devices. And I can understand the need Some levels of security when new equipment is added to your collection but now it seems more than the addition of one or two pieces of equipment. It's like the security gods have taken upon themselves the decision that opening up something like your Facebook account or your Google account you must first produce your name and your computer password I at least think that's the way things are happening. Before, when using my password for the first time I had to do the whole thing from password to posting I had to prove who I was at each step along the way. Everything is so intertwined now that Google has a lot of Power over an individual by not letting that individual access their until they are satisfied Google with the appropriate name as well as password. For instance, I need to get the password for my Google account. I keep a list of passwords on my On my InkPadNotepad account . I'm finding I cannot even get into Google without providing the Google password and my online presence meadowlark Mark or the phone number I use. Same is true when I'm trying to access my blog! Can you believe that? When I sit down to update my blog last thing you want to do is having to come up with my current password. I'm kind spooked because in the old days when you did that once that stayed with the account and you can keep the account open not have to go through the password dance every time you want to use the account. For me it's a pain in the butt because I use two pieces of software every day to do the blogs. It's frustrating

In order to fight this blight of security frenzy I decided to song and dance of finding the answer to the questions of password and to write them down onto a regular file that I can access without having to access one of these supersensitive sites. I have fought memorization of these passwords over the years playing that risky game of writing the items out and being able to go back to those when I need to. As I write this I'm thinking why don't I just print out a hard copy of my passwords and I will have it for Whenver I need to. Tonight was such a trauma. I finally succeeded when I located one of my devices that had the service open and then back to me and to the file I wanted. This is the way I solved my problem in trying to remember the names of my classmates in the drying class I'm taking. I printed a copy of the class rosters that has my classmates names. So it all works I just have to be ever vigilant to make sure I have a platform I can access or better yet have access to Passwords to access these platforms.

Today, I actually went to the cemetery where my ex-sister-in-law and friend Sheelan is buried. Enter freaky I know is there some where. I went to the funeral there I can't figure out why she does show up on their logs. I will contact my old workplace they might know. Kind of a shame though I was looking forward to spending some time with the girl.…

No comments: