Saturday, June 01, 2019

Snap Snap Snap



I almost bought another Samsung 10.1 TabA. The device is on clearance at Office Depot on 21st South and third west roughly. The 10.1 is kind of good purchase And I really like to have another large screen tablet device. I guess I could honestly do it, make the purchase.

Purchasing a tablet was the last thing on my mind this morning as I got up. Actually what was on my mind was the phrase “inside outside upside down” which I think is melodic and poetic in its own nature and also the title of one of my favorite Bernstein Bears. Hadn't slept that well during the night and was trying to sneak up on another hours sleep realizing at 6 AM that was not going to happen I turned on my cell phone/radio to NPR Saturday edition. It was between hours so they're filling in with some PSA's one of which was the play West Side Story which my committee College is putting on this month actually missed the last two days of the production. I'd meant to go read thought about it but today hearing the advertisement that one of the times was 2 PM and I thought to myself I can make that. I decided then and there to make the production

I was quite proud of myself this morning I made a breakfast of cold cereal toast and a banana plus I actually spent time working on homework. I got about 45 minutes on the vase/vase image. I'm not sure what I'm doing but spending a lot of time going over the lines and erasing. This certainly does not look like anything the instructor did on Thursday but our surprised myself when I go to it and see how much I like the marks that I made on the paper. I probably should've gotten more than 45 minutes on the project but I thought out doing well to get that much done.

I really felt like I was getting ready for something getting ready to catch the bus. I even changed my shirt and doing my longsleeved white ones so that look like I was trying to dress up A little. I made fairly decent time enough time to stop at McDonald's for a fish sandwich – 450 cal I did not need. Took me a while to find the entrance to the theater I almost missed the curtain. Have to say I was underwhelmed with this production. I know it was nearly 50 years ago that I saw the Borah high production But it really seemed to me my friends, high schoolers, put on a much snappier production. To be fair I have to realize this was like the almost last day of doing the play and they could be pretty well worn out by distant feel their hearts were in the production. I certainly like the music and some of the acting that more than anything else I enjoyed being out doing something with my Saturday. In fact that's what I was doing, I was coming home from the play by stop the 21st South at the train station. On over to Office Depot to kill some time. I almost bought the machine. In fact I told the sales guy that I was gone by it and he went off trying to find some information about whether it was born teetered not because it was a close out. I came to my senses soon after he left it didn't feel like he was coming back anytime soon. I quietly gathered up my cell phone rolled out of the building. Now this is not to say that I might go back tomorrow or Monday and purchased the machine I just couldn't justify doing it today. Just as well when I picked up the mail I had to notice that my tags should do a my van: $75 I need to spend that I shouldn't spend on a device I'm almost guaranteed to destroy in six months go well it was nice to think about…

2 comments:

Kelly Bowles said...

One of my many memories at Chaffee Hall was you singing down the hall,

"when your a jet your a jet all the way from your first cigarette till your last dying day".

Now I know why that was a favorite.

Kelly Bowles

Meadowlark's Mind said...

Kelly you are the best! But you knew that. Love you man!