Sunday, November 29, 2020

Almost December

 


Its uncanny to me how easily a day can get away from me. When I got up this morning I was going to put a dent in my Christmas cards. Always good to drive the cards off the shelf high right keep them all through the year and at least get three or four addressed and ready for tomorrow's mail. That's of course did not happen. I really had no difficulties getting up are getting dressed of the went quite smoothly. I elected not to make a huge breakfast the cooked breakfast except for what I might heat up microwavable. In fact I had a number of partials I wanted to take care of my partial I mean half of a bologna sandwich I've made yesterday are they before, last couple bites of the hamburger I got from Arctic circle yesterday and maybe a fourth old bowl of garb rock which I had fixed for myself Thursday or Friday or Saturday or somewhere in that batch of days I lose track. So there was no time really lost their. I did a couple of crypta-quote S. In the bag of items Dianne sent over yesterday with my older brother she included a number of comic pages from the old newspapers we used to get at the house. I was partial to the crypta quotes as well as the word jumble. Dianne just saved numerous comic sections of the paper were those puzzles are published. I cut them down to just there individual cells to put aside for when I may not have access to one of my book of quotes. It's nice to have backups. I made my coffee and took my medications. And then watched at least one hour of Fringe. Somewhere along the longline Dianne and I visited through video chat for 45 minutes or an hour. Somewhere along the way darkness crept in the afternoon, much earlier than before and it was eventide. I forced myself to heat up the spoonful of green bean casserole, mashed potatoes and gravy which heated up very nicely I quite enjoyed the bowl. It seems so much later that is just because the darkness of the day these days as we encroach on equinox. We still have a good 22 are some days but the darkness of the year is certainly upon us.


I did write my daughter her December letter and tomorrow I'll finish the other two girls. And tomorrow intend to focus on getting output Christmas cards I intend to send this year. There are a couple of new individuals I'll be sending cards to life imagine. However, pretty much the old crew I did find my most recent card list and printed out a copy. Oh, I almost forgot I spent about an hour visiting with my newfound brother from Colorado. We are now having coffee and some Sunday mornings using the chat mechanism of the computer actually quite nice interesting to hear about him of his life and how it; response to mine. I don't know what I'm going to gift this year. I can't do the McDonald's cards as I have news past who knows the grandkids really likes those are not. My granddaughter Denver I think would use such a thing as she becomes more and more analyst. The other granddaughter goes with the flow. My kids I may be able to get away with just Internet coupons when they called like and it gift cards to Amazon or whatever. I should've visited with my neighbor across the way today but she wasn't ready when I was midmorning and I've been close I busy ever since. Now I just need to post and see if I can crank out wanted to cards before bedtime. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get back to the world and have a better posting…

No comments: