Monday, November 30, 2020

Taylorsville Harman's

 



The days are seemingly pristine at least right now. Beautiful sunrises with clear skies and moderate temperatures. The sun definitely warms ambient temperatures to livable levels. I'm currently in Christmas card mode and so I want to get as many cards out this week as possible alas, I have no holiday stamps. I have my usual silence fiction type stamps but I think of just as soon keep within the spirit of the holiday season. So, luckily my home health person, Tyler the RN at watching my burns right now is back from vacation. He may be first on his list saws free to travel around 10:00 AM which was just perfect. The prior week was a little frustrating because I could never really tell when the RN was going to show up even when I called. They were good cover additional question about their ability to do their tasks just when you have to rely on public transit you want to be the one in charge. Well with Tyler as optimum omnibus by 11:30 AM. I suppose I could of gone to the post office on second South downtown Salt Lake or the one even down on Redwood Road but I'm a little nervous to travel with my power chair right now so Iwussed out and decided to go just up to 5400 S. and Harmon's market. They have a post office outlet as able to pick up two packets of pretty nice Christmas stamps that I'll feel comfortable in applying to my Christmas mail.


I love Harmon's at such a nice clean pretentious store. Sometimes I just like to watch the rich people mill around looking at the food and other options. I also like to roll up and down the aisles looking at the prices especially the meat department. Their products are beautiful I would almost be intimidated to put their protein to the heat of an electric stove. I do miss my gas range. They also have a great bakery and so far as I can tell the only place you can buy donuts individually without having to buy a dozen donuts at a time at an ungodly price. The price of a dollar 25 a donut though ungodly seems much more doable. I probably would pay that much for Maple bar – – a good Maple bar. However I must admit that I'm not as impressed with their deli as I am with my little fresh market across the street. Most constant price also to see that Harman's grapes whereas competitive as Fresh Market and I think easier to inspect as far as crisp ness. I really don't do much destination shopping but I might consider Harman's for a while and see how I enjoy got experience. I often go the same distance to shop across the street at Walmart and I really don't have a big political/social economic gripe with Walmart as many people do but I can see their point maybe it's just better to do Harman's spend a little more spend a little more but leave with a lighter conscience…

No comments: