Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Double Chagall

 



I did it I use my can of corn beef before to disappear and whatever triangle the others of disappeared into. I made the garb rock I've been threatening for the past couple weeks and it was everything that I wanted and more. I'm sure I've used this method in the past but I can't remember but this time I used only the first or second number on the dial on the stove for the heat which is very very low but functional enough to produce a great breakfast. I used the great cast-iron pan that Dianne sent over which worked great. I really do enjoy cooking with cast-iron for a host of reasons. By cooking a low temperature the tater tots thawed out quite nicely melding with the garlic and onion setting the mixture up quite nicely for the rest of the ingredients, cottage cheese, sour cream and of course the broccoli. Now I just have to be careful to eat small portions until I finish the dish. Quite surprised how physically taxing cooking this morning was. I was so tired that I skipped the eggs that I like to fry either alongside of the garb rock are on top. I just threw the scoop on the plate and drenched it in ketchup and enjoyed my breakfast late as it was. I think I'll make a garb rock nest with a bigger two in the middle and microwave the whole thing when I have for breakfast next.


Even though the days are nice I'm sticking close to home. There's no where for me to go really and if I did go anywhere like too market, thrift store or dollar store and not only exposing myself to possible virus but also expended money that I don't need to be spending. I purchased two Chagall's earlier this week or late last week. I can't believe that I didn't. They are smaller than the Chagall poster that I recently purchased but significantly more in price actually. I made the decision to purchase when the collective price of the two a dropped $20. I don't think I'm having buyers remorse… Yet but I'm wondering if I did a responsible purchase. These are numbered signed pieces of art which I understand is relatively impressive/important. It has something to do with their authenticity. I'm just interested in how they look. They will come all rolled up in about cardboard container, dropped off outside my door by UPS guy or somebody similar. I will have to find a couple of frames and try to figure out how to make matting for the images. I have a favorite of the two titled “Circus Girl” this is the one I wanted for sure the others just sort of icing on the cake. But something about Angels not that interested but will be nice to have as I build my pauper's collection. I wish I had a hallway like I had at the house where I'd have a gallery. The best of go to be able to do now is to place the images I purchase in the generalized area I guess. We'll have to see other way it should be fun if not a responsible. I should have the images in a few more days I hope I will not be disappointed in the small size of the prints but I'll be happy with what I get and perhaps that's the lesson

No comments: