Monday, August 02, 2021

A Mystery

 



I kid you not. This morning I woke with the strongest feeling that it was Sunday morning. In fact I almost tried to go back to sleep. When I woke it was nearly 7 AM I rarely sleep that long or that late. It was only when I couldn't totally convince myself that it was Sunday that I remembered I had gone to breakfast with Mark Anthony that was indeed yesterday so today was NOT Sunday but indeed Monday and I better get cracking before Melanie my home health person got here. Not long after I dragged myself out of bed and I mean literally drug (I don't have time or well to make that discussion public yet) that I was contacted by a home health agency I use advising me that my regular person was ill and would not be providing services today and they were scrambling trying to find a substitute. Not the best way to start a day or week but I was game to play along.


I was kind of flummoxed because the bed pad I use on to sleep which assists me greatly when making the morning transfer to my chair was not the regular pad because for some reason my stash of pad to become missing which is a whole different headache. I ended up using one of the cheap brands that I have here that I rarely use unless I'm desperate. Cheap brand falls apart literally at least the padding does and then scattered all over the apartment like dust bunnies. Plus, the pad is made of plastic and when I sleep on the plastic all my permit the transfer the pad seems to stick to my butt like glue and I end up sitting on it and I can't really free myself from the cheap plastic which it adheres itself to my sweaty skin as well as body weight. Today I'll be it took 30 minutes for me to finally free myself from the pad. My quest today was to find an immediate source for more pads that I need. I got on the Internet on Amazon and ordered another package of pads which should be here by Thursday hopefully. But still not can help me tonight so I wasn't sure but I called Dianne to see if she had any more pads that I use which is the Covidien Premium space pads and Dianne informed me that I'd given her a whole stack. I only needed one and it was well worth my time hop the bus and go over to Murray and pick it up.


A light mist rain had fallen most of the morning – – quite a change to what's been going on recently in this drought stricken area – – but I didn't feel worried regarding getting rained down on my trip over. I took off and as I got to the bus stop I noticed a pile of something, at first I thought it was a human beingat the bus the bus stop but as I got there I realized it was blankets or a sleeping bag of some sort. I didn't touch them of course the probably would've if I needed to. Wonder what the story was. Was the fight and someone stormed out of the house grabbing sleeping bag as they left or will someone forced out of the house after a final fight? Maybe somebody was drunk and slept at the bus stop until the cops came up and took him away leaving his sleeping bag or whatever behind. It could be any one of those for something even more bizarre like a person huddle in there wrap waiting for an early morning bus when suddenly he feels himself being transported into an alien ship when they become just one more missing person I doubt that's what happened but I sure would like it to of been…

No comments: