Friday, August 20, 2021

Questions

 



I'm quite fascinated at how many postings I have about shoes or rather the shoes in my life. Every time I want to post a new item about the shoe I've met, past or contemplated I feel it's a new posting it's only after I go to the website and do a search for the word “shoe” that I'm flabbergasted at how many entries I've made regarding shoes which are made an impact on me.


Sadly I must confess that I've not documented every shoe that I've passed would sort of makes you feel bad I would like to have. Today's offering for example was that I initially passed up this shoe as eyes out and about riding the bus system. It was after I had passed the shoe and I thought about why do I pass up this beautiful representation of foot covering? I was just being too lazy because there is nothing in my day that was so important that I could not take a few minutes to document this shoe. Once again I would love to know the story of this shoe and how it ended up on the sidewalk. Like why is there only one shoe? Did the owner know that when she was missing? Was this shoe part of an outfit or costume? Perhaps the shows a discard from a single leg amputee who just didn't need the other shoe. So many conceivable answers that I will never know what was real answer.


The shoe looks righteous I don't think this shoe is returning to be anything else than what it is a shoe probably more correctly a boot.I remember correctly the boot was not far from the library track station. I just gotten off the train and was headed over to the Assist office for my meeting. I got the feeling this boot didn't necessarily want to be there. The boot was there because I'm instant of violence was visited upon the owner and the boot was left behind. The most gruesome possibility in my estimation was that the owner of the boot was crossing TraX – – the Salt Lake light rail – – drunk and confused simply did not hear the train approaching, and his drunken state or her, and Bam the train hit the individual taking the individual with the momentum of the train and strangely leaving the one boot behind. That was the most grim there is also the possibility of crossing the street having the same confrontation with an automobile under the same circumstances and once again leaving one boot behind while the other boot was cut off the individual and the ambulance up to the University Hospital. Perhaps the most exotic and my favorite was that once again in the drunken state the was in mid- step when the tractor beam descends from the saucer shaped vehicle hovering above the track station in the early morning hours. The individual unfortunately is now a specimen of Earth harvested by the collectors with one boot and the other boot sadly left behind…

No comments: