Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Wednesday– –Mid-week Miracle




I'm not sure if today's rainstorm was a true life miracle. I mean no one is calling the rainstorm a miracle yet but you got a remember we live in a state that's governed by miracle Loven Saints. In fact a couple weeks ago our governor, the governor of the great state of Utah, asked the constituents to consider praying for rain. I don't know if today's rainstorm or storms is a natural that prayer but certainly holds as much weight as seagulls gobbling crickets, in my book.


The storms are significant enough in some parts of the state to cause widespread flooding causing damage and in some cases death. As a cold front came through great winds accompanied and didn't make any significant change in the fire situation when lies but I do think the rain has helped to abate the fires a little bit. Now of course in some areas there has been fires the past couple years living terrible burn scars that when water is added turns into significant mudslides. It's kind of spooky I don't know how these people are coping. I keep waiting for some tragedy happened this apartment complex but so far nothing to destructive as happened. I guess I should count my blessings.


I didn't have anything else to do any better today. Tomorrow is the day I usually wash close past couple weeks of ending up super early and doing the deed before coffee social but today I figured I was close enough and I was washing a number of towels which would round out a full load. So I washed clothes and that was the most significant thing I did all day except if you count finally making the sloppy Joe's I've been threatening all week actually last two weeks. As I said earlier the rain came down torrentiality for about an hour accompanied with great lightning and major reports of thunder it was beautiful.


Sadly I must confess I've began using more and more sloppy Joe mix or fixings for sloppy Joe for a can whether it's can of generic sloppy Joe mix or that ever present Man which. It's not that I rely totally on the can of sloppy Joe mix, I certainly add my ingredients such as onions and green pepper at least sometimes like to be added by healthy squirt of mustard and I should've thrown in some olives but I didn't. If I had a little can of mushrooms I would've thrown them in for sure. Can of Manwich. As it turned out sloppy Joe's are pretty good. I even ran across the way and went to the fast food joint adjacent to our property got a bag of chips. For a perfect pre-autumn dark and rainy night dinner while watching E T.


So,I can't say the governor of the state of Utah was able to pull off a latter-day miracle by asking the state citizens to pray for rain. I'm not sure even with the rain that we acquire today in the chaos and heartbreak the precipitation caused if the event even made a change in the state's water needs – – after all I suppose anything helps one never knows where miracle comes from even on a Wednesday…


No comments: