Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Full day Tuesday

 



Tuesdays are really becoming my epic days though that's not how I plan them it's just how they're turning out to be. Of course Tuesday is my usual assist, Inc day. I accept that I mean I've been doing this for years even decades. However today was a little bit different in that I had Gloria, who is one of my home health people, come over today too clean up a little bit. She was over around 8:00 a.m. and I had to leave the place by 9:25 to catch the bus downtown. So I was up and dressed and ready to go when she got here then on the bus for the fast meeting down at assist and then I even got some lunch at Taco Time my favorite. Now all this was set with the idea that this evening I would meet the kids over at the Spaghetti Factory, The Old Spaghetti Factory technically named. I have to admit by this afternoon I was getting pretty tired after I tried to do my arm bike workout on top of running around downtown all morning. I had to change my shirt since I drenched my arm and hot sauce at the Mexican fast food joint. Then I had to roll all the way down to almost the college to be able to catch the bus that would take me to Old Spaghetti Factory. But it was a warm day and the only problem I had at all was the fact I used up a lot of energy out of my battery and I wasn't sure how I was going to make it to the end of the day. The end of the day meaning my return trip from OSF to my apartment. By the time I got to the OSF I had yellow showing on my battery indicator meaning as in the cautious Zone which is my own mind meant I was in danger I had already put about 5 Mi on my chair this day on this charge and I just wasn't sure how much further I could go.


One of the best things about family and being old is that you're able to go out to places like the Spaghetti Factory and enjoy the situation and the family. Tonight it was myself Marc Anthony and Jasmine and Jackson. When we finally got seated at our table we all started jamming and talking we ordered and of course there's multi courses first the salad bread and then a rain course with mine was spaghetti and meatballs which is pretty darn good after I mashed up the meatballs and a little bitty pieces to eat with the spaghetti. It's always awkward to eat food like spaghetti in public it's been a lot of time trying to rap spaghetti around my Fork. And mind you all this time I'm doing this with the full bowel hoping that I can keep it together till I get home into bed until tomorrow morning when I'll have Home Health coming in for my morning routine. I could have enjoyed the meal a lot better had I not been so stuffed but I did enjoy the meal Just the Same. I was so concerned about being able to make it home I asked Mark if he had follow me till I got to the bus stop and from there I knew I could make it. This we did it it was a little bit nerving getting to the bus stop but I made it with actually power to spare. But it was nice having mark with me just in case my batteries did give out he would be able to push me once I put the chair in free wheel. It was really nice to get home to a clean kitchen and a clean kitchen table. Gloria did a good job money will spent. I'm just resting up now glad the day is nearly over looking forward to crawling into the bed and making it through the night… hopefully.

No comments: