Sunday, October 22, 2023

New Week!

 



Actually I'm quite embarrassed today I blew off a perfectly good Sunday by just staying inside and watching Marvel movies. I totally enjoyed myself I had enough food, drink and such to keep me entertained through the movies and that was after I was up pretty early to meet up with my son at the restaurant where we had breakfast. My granddaughter wasn't feeling well today so we missed her company. I think I'm switching into autumn/winter mode and that might be part of the reason why I'm not really too anxious to really do anything. The day was actually pretty warm up to 73°, but it just has that fall look outside that says stay inside and take it easy it's Sunday you'll have more to do tomorrow at the rest of the week. Rest up enjoy yourself. I didn't have to cook because I made the spaghetti earlier in the week as well as I made my morning drink last night and just put it in the refrigerator and I had breakfast out and sad to say restaurant breakfasts are usually pretty huge and even though I didn't eat all of mine I felt that I stuffed myself way more than I should have. Luckily I'm not feeling like I've got a full bowel and I'm sure I can make it till tomorrow with no issues.


I'm kind of proud of myself the kitchen is still fairly clean and I won't have a problem tomorrow tidying up before Melissa gets here for my Monday morning program. The rest of the apartment is also looking fairly well clean anyway. There's some chaos building here and there but I think I can get it under control in the morning anyway. The weather is going to be changing this week it sounds like the good weather is now beginning to pass and soon we should have some moisture and much cooler weather there's even talk of some light snow possible on the Valley floor by Wednesday. It will have no accumulation of course but just precipitation and it cold enough to be actually making snow. At this juncture I know I'm going out on Tuesday for my usual meeting but other than that I don't think I have any thing really out of the apartments this week. So I'll probably just focus on staying in and keeping warm and working out keep you in my arms mobile and the rest of my body someone limber too. Actually, I am kind of excited now that I have the chair back from the shop to get to know it again. They put like $9,000 worth of work into the process and I'm just curious about how well the chair is going to react. I haven't been overly anxious to get into the chair I mean since I've had it since Friday and Have Not Elected to push the issue of transferring into the rehabs chair. I figure that's something Melissa and I can do tomorrow no problems. I'm a little concerned that the chair does not have any feet padding or foot pedal padding. I think that's my fault I think I was so frustrated with the fact that the padding I had been getting I just ended up destroying when I try to stand up in my chair and my foot puts all the pressure on the padding which gets loose then tears and soon it's gone but I think I need to have something in the Box to protect me from scraping up my feet and such. Well it's time to make bed time noises for this old guy and get ready for the brand new week best wishes that you all have a good week too

No comments: