Wednesday, October 04, 2023

Hump Day




 It's 10 minutes after 10:00 p.m. and I can't believe I haven't blogged yet! The truth of the matter is I got caught up with a lot of silly tick tock type videos and suddenly lost track of time I hate it when that happens. But that's okay it's not like I did anything today anyway to report. My butt was kind of hurting today it was afraid that I might damage it further if I were to continue on trying to roll around so I felt it was best just to recline a good part of the day and hope that the hip will heal. Actually there is no skin breakdown it's just sore and I wear some baggy shorts sometimes and they Bunch up and cause some pain. Once I get everything off I'm okay but certainly limits my options as far as socialization goes if I were to be social. Luckily that's not an issue.


But can't really remember where I was at yesterday when I took this image but oh yeah sorry remember I was at the credit union and there was a long line. Luckily I have my own chair and I guess luckily for this guy he had his own chair as well it was the strangest thing. We are all standing there in line and finally his turn came up and they called him forward that's what I noticed he was carrying what I thought was a cane but on closer look it was actually a stool of some sort that I guess you can carry around with you and then just sit on it when one needs to. I would think this would be something for like sporting events other events where places to sit aren't readily available. I never thought about whipping it out at the bank and doing your business. Luckily they called me right afterwards so I didn't get to see much of what the guy was doing as far as writing and stuff. I don't know it just looked weird for some reason. I apologize for the quality of the image I think I've scratched up my camera lens too much over the couple years I've had the camera. Cell phones are just one thing I just can't keep in good condition or maybe that's what cell phones are all about wearing out as quick as possible so you can get another one. In the old days they were pretty cheap but not anymore. If I wanted to get a free phone these days I'd have to change carriers and use the free phone as a come on. I'll just get by with this phone as far as long as I can I have to forego the pleasure of great photos. The clouds are finally moved out and though the weather is going to be chilly as I guess fall weather should be, the sun will be out and temps should be in the 70s if not a little bit higher but not by much after all it's October the high pressure systems moving in and we should have clear skies for the next 7 to 10 days which I guess is good. There that's about 500 Words it'll have to do for tonight on this hump day..

No comments: