Sunday, October 01, 2023

Happy October!

 



The day actually started pretty good. I got a pretty decent amount of sleep but getting up was a piece of cake no problems there shaving goofing around, getting dressed and so forth everything look good. Even getting down to the restaurant for breakfast with the kids. I was expecting horizontal rain and gale force winds but actually the morning was somewhat beautiful. A little cooler than it has been over the summer but it is fall and it is October 1st so I guess I have to realize that Autumn is here. Long sleeve shirt time. We had a pretty decent breakfast and then went on our ways. I didn't have anything planned for the day so I just came on back to the apartment and started hanging out and then I started feeling like I need to poop and that seems to be the new regular Sunday afternoon sensation for me. It's the long time between poops going from Friday morning to Monday morning I just end up filling up the valve by Sunday night I guess. I didn't want to move to aggressively and Trigger the poop process. I did try to eat some yogurt, drink some buttermilk and some other items that traditionally of helped me get through the poop period. The sensation is still not as bad as usual so I haven't called Melissa to either come over to stand by. I think once I get in bed and get ready for sleep I'll be okay. I'll try to finagle a diaper on if I can just taking no chances if I don't have to. I mean if I did have a major blowout I don't think the Chuck's and the diaper that I get on but have much effect. At this point I just want to get through the night in the morning tell Melissa gets here then we can go ahead and Evacuate the bowel. TBI? There wasn't much more I did today actually. It cut down my caloric intake just to make sure that I didn't overstuff myself. Probably too much breakfast but breakfast at the restaurants are always good. Had chicken fried steak and that's probably what put me over the edge so it serves me right. Of course I didn't eat the whole thing I have another meal with what's left that's something to look forward to.

.

It's October the real time of change. Cool days and cold nights and looks like some pretty rainy days in the next week or so which will translate to snow in the mountains. I have an old hoodie which is pretty heavy that I can wear on colder days and then I got a newer one yesterday just because I needed something to wear at the movies since they keep the theater so cold. It's a nice little hoodie, though I like it, it's a little counterculture hippie slash/ marijuana kind of way. I don't know if I can wear it I mean I don't know if it's long enough or round enough to enclose me I'm kind of hoping so but I still have the other hoodie coming in the mail that's a zip up which would be a little bit easier for me to get in and out of. Either way I'm getting my clothes needed for a colder weather. I kind of wanted to go to another movie today but it just wasn't in the books sometimes it's important to be able to read your body and do what it tells you…

No comments: