Sunday, October 08, 2023

Hellboy Sunday




I spent a lot of time in the sun today probably even more than yesterday as far as just laying out in the sun and reading and napping a little bit. I wore long sleeves and that was all I really needed though I'm sure the Hat helped a little bit but I enjoyed being out in the weather reading this beautiful autumn day. Breakfast was usual for a Sunday morning these days. Marc Anthony was running just a little late and Jasmine wasn't able to join us this week and that's okay I'm here she wants to. But we did breakfast Mark and I and enjoy the time we had together. Mark talked a lot about his projects and things he was doing and how his life was going which I was glad to hear about. I'm sure he's got a lot of challenges he doesn't share with me but at the same time I appreciate the ones that he does have and shares with me and allows me to worry a little bit. I wish there was more I could do for him decide from just let them talk but hopefully things will turn around and he'll be able to get more in control. He's in kind of a difficult place and hopefully this will pass.


Besides being out in the sunshine I came in around 5:00 so I could do the news and grab some dinner or some sorts. I had purchased a pizza for the sole purpose that I would not have to do any cooking or any kind of food preparation for today but again it seems like I've got a full bowel and I don't want to provoke it into unleashing itself before I can get myself over the toilet. I'm gurgling stomach wise as well. It's 9:00 p.m. so that means I pretty much got the system beat hopefully. Once I hop in bed I think I'll take some of the gravitational pull off of my bowel and I should be able to make it through till tomorrow when Melissa will be back. I spent a good part of the evening watching a couple of Netflix offering. One movie had started last night then pretty much turned off in the middle of the movie so to watch the rest and then another movie about superhero but what's again not done by Marvel and the difference in the movies Productions is unbelievable. I watched the second movie till the end but it was a bit of a challenge something called Hellboy which I thought was a Marvel offering but maybe this one was one of the early ones and Marvel took it over. I have noticed a couple other Hellboy offerings that definitely did say they were by Marvel so I'll have to check it out just to see. Seems to be a weird concept however this is an origin movie but even after watching the origins I'm still not quite sure about the whole hell boy operation. This movie tonight spend a lot of time on special effects much more I think than Marvel does. Marvel also has good story lines I think this would have the potential but I wasn't impressed

No comments: