Sunday, October 15, 2023

Sunny Sunday

 Remember Mark is helping his uncle move from Idaho to Utah or Utah to Idaho one of those so I knew he was not going to be around this morning so I didn't make plans to go to breakfast. I was staying home just hanging out enjoying some free time that I usually don't have because of my Sunday commitments. I was pleased to see a message come in from my granddaughter, Jasmine, wanted to know if I'd still planned on going to breakfast. She apologized that she hadn't got a hold of me last night to see so I gently let her down indicating that I was just going to stay in this morning and not go out with what she was pretty happy with. Sometime this week I think we're still planning on going down to the Spaghetti Factory for some noodles and meat sauce which sounds pretty appetizing. So, with my free morning I made my tomato juice consumed the remainder of the remainder of the berry pie I purchased last Thursday I think and worked on puzzles, listen to The Morning News on the TV screen that now works magically and pretty much enjoyed the morning. I had thought about making a major production but after a couple spoonfuls of peppers jalapeno peppers slices I was sated enough that I didn't have to have a bunch of carbos which commonly come with breakfast. I made coffee and just peaced on what was around the table: mixed nuts, chocolate frosted cupcake and coffee.


It was a beautiful day. I probably would have gotten some hair if one of my caregivers had not indicated that she would come over this afternoon and do a little cleaning on the apartment. I knew she needed/ needs money and this is my way of giving her a little bit. She thought she could come over in the afternoon and I really didn't have anything else to do except go somewhere but I decided I would stay in and at least get some cleaning done on the apartment today. Of course that fell through. I spent a lot of time this afternoon in the back parking lot reclining in my chair and reading my book. When I called to see what time she was going to come she advised me she probably could make it today but possibly Tuesday morning which is all good for me. Had I got anywhere it would just been up to the movies house area and that really never does anything for my mood. So I spent a couple more hours reclining in the Sun enjoying this perfect weather. I listen to the news this afternoon/ evening since now that I had a screen that worked that would allow me to Jack into the local networks. I watched that some distance the goings on in the Middle East and but looks like a real end of the world scenario. It's just too bizarre if you ask me. It's becoming the bombing of Israel is becoming the new 911 for Israel. Probably all the little israelisful all know exactly what they were doing when they heard about the bombing. Sort of like the JFK thing I still remember exactly what I was doing when I first heard of the JFK assassination. Some things never leave you…

No comments: