Sunday, October 29, 2023

Sunday Soaker

Outside is very cold I would venture to say bone chilling cold but I went out today anyway rolled all the way down to the university I mean Community College and caught the bus went southbound to the movies. It was after lunch almost 1:00 so it wasn't as cold as it could have been, the sun is out and even though the temperature is cold from the cold Canadian winds that have come down you can still gather some Heat/ warmth from the Sun. I had the red blanket over my legs and the hood with the marijuana paraphernalia patches on the front wrapped around my shoulders to give my upper body some heat. The cold was not bad but I certainly will have to take some time getting used to it again. Following the movie, rather than try to get home on the hit and miss curbing to the sidewalks that's being repaired and such I elected to stay at the bus stop and wait for the 217 to take me home. Like I said there was not a cloud in the sky and even though the house temperature was cold stay inside the shelter and tipped up towards the Sun I was able to deal with waiting tell the bus arrived.


I enjoyed my experience at the movie house even though as supremely frustrated. I had the urge early on through the movie that I needed to use the bathroom but I didn't pay attention to it or I tried to think I could hold myself until the movie and then I could get to the bathroom but then I sort of remembered when I thought that I was holding my pee I really wasn't thrust my hand down between my legs and sure enough I was wet not supremely wet yet but it was coming. I waited till the movie ended anyway then got to the large family bathroom that you can lock the door and you're the only one in there. And for the life of me I couldn't expose my penis head to stick the catheter in. It was so frustrating because by that point in time I was peeing even more as obviously I was dealing with a full bladder. Finally I totally undid my pants and finally it's enough coaxing and grabbing and finessing the penis in stoma I got enough of an erection to thrust the catheter down the eye of the monster to bring up the golden liquid and relieve the pressure from the bladder by that time I was a mess. Not only had I wet my pants but a spasm through my shoe off of my right foot. The only good thing about the whole thing was not one person rattle the door to get in as I was going through my urinary crisis. But that point in time I accepted the fact that I had gotten a movie out of the day and that was going to be it I need to get home and either out of these shorts or exposed myself to the hair dryer and at least dry him as much as I could which I did. I put my red blanket over my legs and tucked it in around my foot so you couldn't tell that I didn't have a shoe on and then wrapped the the other side of the blanket around the other Lakes are both were tucked in and finally waited at the bus stop until the 217 showed up and came on home and enjoy the heat of the apartment. I left the heater on so there was some heat but it seems like my unit is pretty chilly so it's going to be a long winter for sure… 

No comments: